Now it’s very easy to keep all the little things that we cannot remember in one place. Your colleague’s name, license plates, codes, medicine names, bra size of your girlfriend or maybe even todo tasks. Organize your notes in folders and access them on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
- Simple adding and deleting notes
- Attaching images to the notes
- Text formatting options
- Import of the text files (.txt .rtf)
- Organize your notes in folders
- Changing the sort order of the notes
- Favorites view
- Changing the sort order of the favorites
- Filter notes by tags
- Favorite notes are displayed in the App Widget (Today Extension)
- Favorite notes are displayed at your Apple Watch
- Sort short notes by custom order, text and creation date
- Move Notes between Folders
- No ads
Shortnotes app runs on both iPhone and iPad. The owners of Apple Watch have additionally a possibility to look through their notes without picking up the iPhone from the pocket.
Shortnotes allows a quick access to one’s notes. New notes are added just in one button tap. Frequently used notes can be added to favorites. Favorite notes are displayed in the notification center of the iPhone and iPad. Thus, the user has an ability to look at his notes without opening the app itself.
Shortnotes app is being continuously developed. Comments and new ideas are always welcome.